The Mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we create healthier communities.
- Reverence: Profound respect and awe for all of creation, the foundation that shapes spirituality, our relationships with others and our journey to God.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, fidelity, trust, truthfulness in all we do.
- Compassion: Solidarity with one another, capacity to enter into another?s joy and sorrow.
- Excellence: Preeminent performance, becoming the benchmark, putting forth our personal and professional best.
Our Vision is to live up to our name as one CHI:
- Catholic - Living our Mission and Core Values.
- Health - Improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
- Initiatives - Pioneering models and systems of care to enhance care delivery.
Click here for information on the largest health delivery system in the region!
Click for CHI St. Alexius Health
Under the Arch newsletter